Sunday, June 6, 2010

METTE PUTFARCKENS IS FINISHED

I've done it!!!!  Mette is finished!!! Finished her last evening at 6pm.... 182 days and approx 800 hours!!  She is my first finish for 2010..

So what is next you ask??? I am waiting for my stitching buddy to finish her current project and then we will be starting Louise Zeigler by European Reproduction Samplers - Sabine....That should be a quick stitch... geez anything will be quick after Metta and Mette... so in the meantime I am working on Jane Rees again.. she has been so neglected during the past year and is screaming to be finished.  I am over half way so she will not take that long...  Well off to watch the race and stitch some more.....

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations Karen !!! I'm so happy for you. Your Metta is beautiful !!!!!!

KB said...

Thank you so much Christine..