Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feeling a bit stressed these days.. I mailed my Mette to  Sabine to show in the Textile Show in Berlin... mailed it on Tues and it was to be there on Thurs the 10th... Well... she still isn't there.. it is now Sat the 12th.... got stuck in customs.. however on Friday they (FedEx) tried to deliver and there was no one home.... now I don't know if in Germany they do not leave a notice that a delivery was attempted the way they so here in the US. Sabine did not mention that she received any kind of notice to that effect. AND ... Mette still is not in Sabine's hands... I assume delivery will be attempted again on Monday since they do not do Sat and Sun deliveries.. I so hope that I will wake up to an e-mail on Monday to say that she has arrived safe and sound....

No comments: